My friend’s family tree is much bigger than mine; why?

how do I expand my family tree, Family Tree, Genealogy, Family research, Ancestry
How do I expand my family tree?

Is your friend’s family tree accurate? One way people often acquire a large family tree is by not being discriminating about who is a relative or by using information from other people’s family trees (relevant or not). If your friend’s family tree is accurate, they may have hired a professional genealogist to do their research. Genealogy experts can help you create an accurate and expansive family tree. Professional family history researchers have the skill and the time to do your research for you. 

Jacobson and Jacobson Genealogy Researchers  https://www.bocafengshui.com/genealogy.html  helping you grow your family tree.

Comments

Popular Posts